These videos don't affiliate me in any such way!
So about Android.
- Android is a company bought by Google for their market share in mobile devices
- Android's current OS: Tablet 3.0, Phone 2.2, 2.3.4
- Android phones are typically supported by every major telecommunications company
- Android is a Linux OS with Java as UI C++ for runtime, and C for the core(Linux)
- Google bought Android in 2008
So anyway, I will be doing a Ubuntu 11.10, and wanted to show you all that Ubuntu and Android, the two OS that control a nice market share.
So leave a comment saying what I can do better, thanks.
Farewell ~ J