Monday, December 19, 2011

So now its Virtual!

I decided that the server just wasn't working. I kept on with the bootloader I think. So I decided to go back to the drawing board and I will do everything virtually, for now. So I am in the middle of basic download. I am going to just start off with Apache, no PHP nor MySQL. I wonder how I will add those O_o. So I hope my anime faces go with my music that I will be hacking to. I've got some Bad Meets Evil, and older Eminem. So not very great hacking music, but I like it. So I am glad for Banshee. I hope I can make it for lunch later at 1ish. So I will leave it on, and perhaps a static IP? For now. I will write the hours, etcetera. So I hope that with your help I can get some traffic to it. And using PHP and MySQL I will count a good amount. So thank you, if you can. I mean it won't be flashy. It will be just some basic HTML. Mostly text, and maybe I will do an index, and let everyone read about it. I am drinking Gatorade too. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this project. Maybe 6 months, until the game is complete. So I also hope everyone will be there, as I will have dedicated servers after this for people who want it.

I am looking through stuff, and I think when the game moves, I'll steal back a server to do my personal blog with wordpress on Ubuntu Server, on the small Priam server.

So wish me luck, I think I'll let people on for a few hours, its not my network.

Farewell
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment