Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Ideas on Processors

I have started to decide what I like in processors:
First we have 4 types of needs(basically):
Servers/Supercomputers: PowerPerformanceComputing(PowerPC)7™ by IBM Semiconductor
Highend users: Intel Core Series: i5/i7 or AMD Phenom x3/x4 or even the AMD bulldozer, but no software can use all the cores efficiently enough that's worth it.
Medium users: Intel Core: Celeron/Pentium/i3 or AMD Sempron/Athlon/Phenom x2
Portables: OMAP4/5, Armadas, in SmartBooks Netbooks phones, and beyond

Well I also decided what to do for a while… I decided to do some iBook repairs. Why? It seemed fun.. I also decided to make a small motherboard design, or atleast understand one. So I am going to need to figure that out. Well all I've learned is life is about exploring, not monopolizing or anything, just living. I guess that's why the words correlate. 

So I am done with web design, I just got sick of it. I understand software enough and want to learn the low end stuff, hardware, chipsets, mobos.

Well Farewell,
Justinba1010

No comments:

Post a Comment